5.27.2009

Spring Wind Up

Well, Aaron & Matthew's Spring (regular) baseball season is over...now we await the announcements for the All-Star teams...I pray they make it this year. Poor guys were handed a lemon of a coach, whom I suppose I will assume the responsibility of firing. He was and remains such a loud-mouthed, "know-it-all" jerk, whom is easily manipulated by every breeze of desention that whips his way...don't you just LOVE people like that? God handled that situation, though, thankfully... School is almost over...working on our last 6weeks, then EOGs in July... Aaron still struggles daily & Matthew fights against his Asperger's, as well, however, by God's grace, we are still managing to excel...and I say this because of the observations that I make with other homeschoolers, both near and far. Sometimes, I believe I may "expect" too much from them, but can a good, Godly education really hurt? Seriously, can one truly know too much? All I can do is be willing to listen & follow God's path for our education & not base our standards upon others. Our pharmaceudical journey continues, with what seems to be a change every month now, but to no avail...Chris & I are stuck in the deep abyss of "do we or don't we medicate our kids"... We are praying that God will interveine & heal our lands, so to speak. We believe that God will touch our little boys & heal their little minds one day, but until then, we can only ask him for wisdom & discernment to get through our days. We are currently in search of a new homestead, somewhere we can settle down in & plant our roots... We're no longer going to be relocationg, unless God directs us to. The bad thing about trying to find properties... #1: There are homes that we can afford. #2: There are homes that we adore. Now if we can only combine those 2, we'll have a perfect match! Will post as soon as I know about our All-Stars & if/when we find a house to buy...until then, just keep praying for us.